- 8 dry morels
- 1 onion
- Non dairy (for vegans) or dairy cream
- White wine
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- Veg broth
- Olive oil
How to cook this meal
- The night before soak the morels in water. Just enough to cover them, not submerging them
- When you are going to eat, start by making the quinoa side.
- Put some water to boil and bring the spinach when it's boiling.
- Cook them for 5 minutes
- Strain spinach and add some more water to cook the quinoa
- It takes 10-15 minutes to cook the quinoa so about 5 minutes before they are done start making the morels
- Heat some olive oil on a pan.
- Peal and chop the onion and add to the pan
- When it starts getting gold, add morels. If they are too big cut them in halves, although it's better to just pour them without doing so ... makes it more yummy when you bite them
- Add spinach and veg broth to the quinoa and stir
- Add white wine to the pan and lower the heat
- After a couple minutes, add cream to the pan and wait until the sauce does the 'chup chup' i.e. you get bubbles and stuff, but it doesn't get dry
- Add salt to the pan and stir
- In a plate place the quinoa and make a hole in the middle to pour the morels
It's soooooo gooood!!!