- 4 small potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 Tsp of fresh parsley
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of vinegar
- 1 Tsp of nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp of garlic powder (or chop an actual garlic clove)
- Sunflower oil to fry (potatoes and onion)
- Olive oil to fry (omelette)
How to make omelette:
- Peel and cut small potatoes (reaaally thin) and onion
- Mix in a bowl the rest of ingredients together
- Bring a large quantity of oil to 'fry' the potatoes in sunflower... you don't want them brown, but soft
- Add onions
- Get rid of the oil and mix potatoes and onion to bowl mix
- In a clean pan with olive oil and over low heat.
- Leave for 25 minutes and turn around with a plate on top
- Cook for another 20 minutes and serve
Although it doesn't taste like an actual omelette it's pretty good!!
And this is what an actual spanish omelette looks like ... pretty similar right??