- 5 cups of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened non dairy milk (E.g. soy vegan option) or normal milk (vegetarian option)
- 1L of water
- 1 block of veg stock
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of white pepper
- 1 Tsp of butter
- 2 garlic cloves
How to make sauce:
- Start by boiling some water.
- Peel and chop onion (get rid of the upper green part!!)
- Fry onion, but get it out before golden, as it will be too bitter. Pour it into bowl where the sauce will be done
- When water starts boiling, add the cauliflower and veg stock. Cook for 10 minutes
- Add butter, salt, pepper to the garlic.
- When the cauliflower is soft, get it out and add it to the bowl.
- Blend and enjoy!!
- I had it with pasta and 'fake zucchini and carrot pasta' ... OMG it was amazing