- 1/2 bag of spinach
- 150g of soft tofu
- 1 onion
- A few slices of vegan mozzarella ... I bought mine in the Bioculture fair in Madrid 2 weeks ago
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 can of red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Tsp of nutritional yeast
- Fresh or mixed herbs ... I used fresh basil and thyme ... and some dry
- As many lasagna sheets you need (I think I used just 3). I used spinach ones
- Pine nuts
How to make lasagne:
- Start by pealing and chopping onion, garlic and pepper
- Heat the oven at 180ºC
- Bring to boil water in a pot to be able to peal the tomatoes and to boil the fresh spinach
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix the tofu, nutritional yeast and some salt and nutmeg
- Boil tomatoes for 3 minutes and leave the spinach until they are proper soft
- In a pan, fry onion and garlic.
- Take half aside when golden and pour them into the tofu mix. Blend.
- Get the tomatoes out, wait a bit until you can peal them, do so and chop them
- Add the red pepper and tomatoes to the remaining onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the herbs and blend
- Drain the spinach and add them to the tofu mix.
- Grease a glass mold and place lasagne sheets (in my case 1.5 hehe) in the bottom.
- Pour the tofu spinach mix and another layer of pasta.
- Add a layer of pepper and tomato sauce. Pour the rice cheese or other vegan mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place the lasagne inside the oven and cook for ... 30 minutes (more or less)
THE FINAL RESULT ... YUMMY!!!!!!!
Mmmm I took a little piece of it.. although I wanted to save it for this week to take it to work