Awesome meal to have with pasta, rice or simply by itself
- 250g of tofu
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 3 chinese cauliflower leaves
- 1 can of tomato
- 1/2 zucchini
- 2 garlic cloves
- Spices: Thyme, oregano and basil
- Salt and olive oil
How to make it:
- Start by bringing some water to boil
- Peal garlic, onion, zucchini and carrots
- Wash cauliflower leaves
- Drain tofu and cut in small squares
- Chop zucchini, garlic and onion in small pieces
- When water starts boiling add the carrots and let them cook for about 10 minutes (or until soft)
- Start by frying the onion. Add the tofu when it starts to brown and a bit later the garlic and zucchini.
- Cut the cauliflower leaves and add them to the frying pan.
- Pour the tomato and add salt and spices
- Get the carrots out, wait until they cool down for a minute and then cut down as you wish
- Add them to the mix and lower the heat.
- Add black olives if you like ... it will improve the taste trust me!
Adding some black olives and cheeeeeseee