- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 Tsp of nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp of margarine
- A bit of vegetable broth
- 1 Tsp of soy cream
- 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder
- 100g of soft tofu
- Bunch of roquette leaves
- Pine nuts and some walnuts... think something sweet would've been good too ... like raisins
- Olive oil
How to make this fake pasta:
- Start by boiling some water
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix all ingredients but the zucchini. Blend
- Peal zucchini and after you've taken all the green peal, carry on pealing it but this time to save the slices to use as pasta
- Boil 'pasta' for 1 minute.
- Drain and bring back to the pot with some olive oil.
- Add the pasta and cook for a couple minutes
- Serve with some roquette leaves and nuts
Maybe too much sauce ... although I saved some!
Delicious with some crackers!