Porrusalda is a spanish leek soup which is usually made with cod, to make it vegetarian and a bit different, my mom decided to make this recipe.
- 1 leek
- 3 medium potatoes
- 150g (whole bag from above) of pickleweed (Salicornia)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Sweet chilli
- 1 bay leave
- Olive oil
How to make the porrusalda?
- Wash and cut in small slices the leek
- Fry onion and leek until golden
- Peal and chop the potatoes in thin slices (like when you make a spanish omelette)
- Add sweet chilli (careful! Low down the heat)
- Add the potatoes
- Fry for a minute and add water and the bay leaf
- When the potato gets soft (mushy) add the weed and cook for 2/3 minutes
- Add salt ... serve and enjoy!!!!