- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 2 Tsp of honey
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder
- 3 Tsp of shredded coconut
- 1 Tsp of vanilla extract
- Nut mix (almonds, pecans, peanut, ...) crushed
- 2 Tsp of pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tsp of coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
How to make chocolate granola
- Preheat oven at 160ºC
- Place tin foil on top of a baking sheet and grease
- Bring some water to boil in a pot and place the coconut oil bottle inside. I do this because coconut oil condenses really easily
- Microwave honey for 30 secs
- Mix in a big bowl mix all ingredients together ... it's easier if you put first the dry ingredients and then the 'wet' ones.
- Pour into the baking sheet the granola and cook for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- When it's done, take it out and let it cool.
Enjoy it with your favorite yogurt, milk, fruit or simply by itself!