- 1 cup of flour
- 2 lemons
- 2 Tsp of chia seeds
- 1 Tsp of poppy seeds
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tsp of brown sugar
- 1 cup of oat milk
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
It makes about 3 big pancakes ... or if you know how to make small pancakes which I am awful at ... 8 (roughly)
How to make these lazy sunday pancakes:
- Start by washing the lemons. Grind them to obtain zest.
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze out lemon juice
- Mix lemon juice with oat milk and set aside.
- In a big bowl mix flour, seeds, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder and the lemon zest all together.
- Add vanilla essence and the mixture of milk-lemon.
- Fry in a pan with oil (sunflower) or margarine (any vegan butter). I poured the mixture until I filled the whole pan... that's why they were massive.
- Flip after 2-3 minutes ... when bubbles form on top and the edges.
- I made mines with some home made berry jam, banana and cream.