- 1 bag of frozen mushroom mix (I got mine from Lidl)
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tsp of white wine
- 2 Tsp of soy cream (rice, almond, ... or normal)
- 1 Tsp of thyme
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 Tsp of maicena (corn starch)
How to make this delicious soup
- Start by pealing and chopping onion and garlic.
- Fry onion and then, add garlic.
- Pour frozen mushrooms and let them cook over medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour white wine and cook until starts bubbling.
- Add cream, salt and thyme.
- Cook for 15 minutes under medium heat.
- Add maicena and stir.
- Blend everything.
- Serve and enjoy with some toasts over lunch or dinner!