Sunday, 16 February 2014

Peanut Butter Granola


This is a recipe I found online ... one of Vegan Mother Hubbard's recipes ... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! 
I made it without cranberries ... because I couldn't find them hahaha 

 

Anyways ... let me explain to you how to do this awesome peanut butter granola :) 

Ingredients: 
  • 3 cups of rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup of peanut butter
  • 2 Tbs of margarine 
  • 1 Tsp of brown sugar
  • 1 Tsp of agave nectar
  • Cup of seeds and nuts (I took cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds)
  • Pinch of salt

How to make this aaaamaaaazing granola: 

  1. Preheat oven
  2. Melt margarine and mix with wet ingredients
  3. Mix in a bowl all ingredients well 
  4. Grease baking sheet and pour mixture
  5. Place sheet in the oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes 


 Great with some yogurt mmmm 


No comments:

Post a Comment