- 1/2 cup of tapioca pearls
- 2 tsp of brown sugar
- 2 Tsp of cocoa powder (not sweeten)
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cardamom
- Optional: nuts, agave syrup, further cocoa on top or cinnamon
How to make this pudding
- Pour the pearls in a cup and add water covering the rest of the cup.
- Leave it for an hour and drain.
- Place milk on a pot and when it gets hot add the cardamon, sugar and cocoa.
- Mix and add the tapioca pearls. Cook until they lose the white colour they used to have
- Get them out and refrigerate ... or eat them hot as you wish!