Recipe from Dimension Vegana, cheers guys! I love it!
- 3 Tsp of rice flour
- 3 Tsp of tapioca
- 4 Tsp of potato starch
- 1 soy yogurt (home made)
- 2 Tsp of water
- 3 Tsp of cashews (soaked on water overnight)
- 4 Tsp of carrageenan
- 1 Tsp of miso (brown)
- 1/4 tsp of white pepper
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of Melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp of smoke
- 1 tsp of white vinegar
- AND I forgot nutritional yeast ... but you should add it to boost the cheese flavour
How to make hard cheese
- Soak cashews
- Drain them and blend with everything
- Switch oven on and place the mixture into greased molds
- Cook in over over 180ºC for 30 minutes
- Get it out, let it cool and cover with kitchen paper to absorb liquid ... make it harder
- Leave it in fridge for a couple days and enjoy!
- You can also air dry with a metal
My four small cheeses after 1 day ...
Grated after 2 days ...
After couple days ... I used it in all kinds of dishes ... the longer it rests the better