As I mentioned before ... I bough about 2kg of strawberries and don't know how to finish them! The easiest way to use them was to make a jam ... easy and something that can be used with toasts, biscuits, yogurts, etc ... although I love to spoon some peanut butter and jam ... and have them together hihi
- 1/2 kg of strawberries
- 2 Tsp of agar agar (powder)
- 1 Tsp of brown sugar (you should use more if you want it very sweet ... or if your strawberries aren't that sweet)
How to make strawberry jam
- Wash and drain strawberries.
- Put them in a large pot and heat with medium heat. Leave them for about 15-20 minutes. Covered.
- When they are soft add the sugar and mix.
- When sugar has melted, add the agar agar and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Pout in a pot and leave until it cools.
- Store it in the freezer. I have no idea how long it lasts for... but it's been a week and it's still good.